PIRUTphotography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Estherlyssa Eduin & Family

Here is some of my new collection of Estherlyssa, my number 8th of niece or my youngest niece. She is the daughter of Mr.Eduin Bayak with my youngest Sister, Ms. Lucy Thomas. During this photos taken, Lyssa was almost 6th Months Old. Photos taken at my kampong and also at Jambatan Gantung @ Inobong, Penampang.

Lyssa with Her Parents
Lyssa with her parents., its Eduin & Lucy. Happy Family.. :)
Lyssa : Leading Eye
Look at her eyes., its lead and direct to my lens.. :)
Lyssa with Jiline
Lyssa with my lovely wife.. :)
Lyssa : The Group Photo
Here is the Group Photo., all is here [exclude me.. :(]..and I eyes during this time goes to my youngest daughter.. she try to make 'peace tag' like her mom.. hehehe.. as she try also to follow what I ask them to do.. hehe..

Photo taken at Kg. Tonobon Baru, Keningau and Jambatan Gantung @ Inobong, Penampang

0 comments & ideas:

wibiya widget