PIRUTphotography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

The B.E.D's Profile Photography Session

This is one of my latest project with The Sabah Express Team. We were at The B.E.D, Waterfront
for their profile photography session. It was amazing and shooting at there was my first time and it
was very,. very interesting.. you know what I mean. At there, lighting was superb! Beautiful! I am enjoy
to doing this thing and it was fun to collaborate with them. Thanks for the chance and hopefully
will co-operate with you all again soon.. :) Thanks also to Deejay Zac for giving me a fully support during that night, and also all of the Guard and waiter/waitress , and to all of the B.E.D's Guest on that night. You all were awesome!!!!













2 comments & ideas:

Gallivanter said...

Looks like an awesome place to visit!

Japrin said...

yup.. u must go there soon bro.. :)

wibiya widget