PIRUTphotography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

My Last Year Wedding Project

This is my first project in photography last year in studio. This studio was own by my bro-in-law. He took this photo and i just touch it a little bit with a adobe photoshop CS2.




4 comments & ideas:

Anonymous said...

u need 2 learn photoshop..!!!!

Japrin said...

thanks Leo.. by the way, the true resolution and the auto camera program by the photographer use to be like that.. i am not the photographer at that time. Well, if i am the photographer.. I don't need to touch it more.. By the way, thanks for the valuable comment.

XiGorX said...

oo I was just about to ask if that is the original colors taken by using the camera..sudah diedit plak..

Japrin said...

It was the original colors taken by using DSLR Camera own by my low-in-brother. Cause it was blurr..and taken by un-experienced photographer, that the result of it. Well, they ask me to touch a little bit of it. :D

wibiya widget